In our work, we have been devoted to eliminate discrimination in various areas of public life. We have been particularly focused on a discrimination of the Roma minority in our society.
In this field:
- we conduct monitoring and research;
- we provide legal advice, free of charge;
- we provide, in specific cases, legal representation free of charge in court proceedings and other legal proceedings with regard to their broader social impact, so-called ‘strategic litigation’;
- we carry on court proceedings in cases of discrimination of larger groups of individuals, so called ‘actio popularis’;
- we carry out educational and publishing activities;
- we advocate for systemic changes on the political level;
- we provide information to international human rights organizations about cases of discrimination in Slovakia.