How we can support you

In case you believe you suffered from police violence, please contact us.

At the Center for Civil and Human Rights, we:

  • provide legal advice, free of charge – we evaluate, whether you have been a victim of unjustifiable use of excessive physical or psychological force by the Police by breaching the right to be free from inhuman and degrading treatment or punishment, and we suggest legal remedies;
  • provide, in specific cases, legal representation, free of charge, in a criminal proceeding.