At the Center for Civil and Human Rights, in this field, currently we are concerned particularly by a violation of the following women’s rights:
- sterilization of women without their informed consent;
- segregation of Roma women in Obstetrics/Gynecology wards of hospitals;
- separate office hours for Roma women;
- racial verbal or other attacks on women on the basis of their ethnicity during healthcare provision.
In these cases, we:
- provide legal advice, free of charge – with possibility of drafting a complaint/claim to the relevant institutions;
- provide, in specific cases, legal representation free of charge in a court proceeding.