Protection against reproductive and sexual rights violations

In cases of violation of your sexual and reproductive rights while receiving healthcare, you can defend yourself by:

  • complaining directly to a healthcare provider, or to a hospital´s founder and to a management of a hospital;
  • appealing to the Health Care Surveillance Authority, in case of breach of duty of a healthcare provider while providing health care;
  • complaining to a health department of the relevant regional self governing body, for example:
    • in cases you are denied access your medical record;
    • in cases you are denied access to healthcare;
    • in cases no information is provided to you about the healthcare provision;
  • filing a complaint to the relevant Police Department or to the Public Prosecution Office;
  • complaining to a relevant court.