In our work, we have been devoted to an issue of sterilization of Roma women without their informed consent, to a segregation of Roma women in Obstetrics/Gynecology wards in hospitals and other violations of their rights in their access to healthcare.
In this field:
- we conduct monitoring and research;
- we provide legal advice, free of charge;
- we provide, in specific cases, legal representation free of charge in court proceedings and other legal procedures with regard to their sbroader social impact, so-called ‘strategic litigation’;
- we carry on court proceedings in cases of discrimination in area of health care of larger groups of individuals, so called ‘actio popularis’;
- we carry out educational and publishing activities;
- we advocate for systemic changes on the political level;
- we provide information to international human rights organizations.